Pet Insurance

Pet Insurance is More Important Thank You Think


If you are a pet owner, you already know all about the unconditional love and friendship that they offer you. As a part of the family, your dog or cat should be given the greatest gift of all... Insurance. An inexpensive pet insurance policy can mean the difference between having to make the brutal decision to put them down or give them the expensive medical attention that could save their life. The average policy only costs between $25-$50 per month, about the cost of 1 dinner or lunch.



As an insurance agent, I will let everyone know up front that what I am compensated on selling you a pet insurance policy is a laughable amount , however it to me is a moral obligation to present it to my customers with pets. I feel that this simple little policy can be life changing for you as well as your pet and could mean all the difference in the world.

Call me today if you would like to learn more. 619-938-3123

Thank You for reading!

Jeff Milber
Agent/Owner at Farmers Insurance
1011 Camino Del Rio South #100
San Diego, CA 92101



























Comments