Why Do My Insurance Rates Keep Going Up?

Increasing Costs of Insurance


Virtually everybody I talk to is upset about their insurance premiums increasing year over year. This is not a new phenomenon... Every company closely monitors their loss ratios to determine if what is being collected is sufficient to meet their obligations and will occasionally request a premium increase from their governing entity.


 It is the hardest part of my job to be the bearer of bad news on the instances where this takes place, however more often then not, the customer leaves better off than when they arrived at our appointment. These are great opportunities to explore additional discounts and coverage options as sometimes I am able to find them ways to offset these premium adjustments. Below are a list of some of the many discounts I can offer customers to keep their rates lower. Please contact me at my agency with any questions 619-938-3123:


As you can see, we offer many options and ways to save and when a well designed package is custom tailored to your needs, you will not only enjoy lower premiums, but more importantly, better coverage all around.


Thank You for Reading!


Jeff Milber
619-938-3123
jmilber@farmersagent.com
1011 Camino Del Rio South #100
San Diego, CA 92108

Comments