Insurance Today

Click Here to Connect to Jeff Milber

It used to be that a fender bender would cost just 300 or 400 dollars to fix the damage to your bumper. Insurance companies were conditioned for years and years that they can expect the average cost of a claim to hover at a certain amount until the rug got pulled from under the entire industry. Technology is to blame for the recent spike in repair cost to vehicles. Today's vehicles are loaded with sensors, cameras and gadgets that have driven the cost to repair your vehicle through the roof and the overall cost to insurance companies for claims has skyrocketed across the board. Premiums never factored in these modern metrics in the past and it is being felt by agents and customers in a huge way.

As an insurance agent, my days consist of putting out metaphorical fires. Most people are not happy when their bill goes up and it is my job to talk to them and ease their concerns. Some people can be counseled and others can not. What I do have going for me is the backing of a brick and mortar , proven company through the ages and my own expertise working in the industry for many years as well as my unwavering commitment customer service which I feel is one of the best things I have in my corner.

The industry as a whole may be undergoing changes , however my plan is to be a stable fixture in the local insurance community. I seek to continue to help families, individuals and businesses navigate through the labyrinth of coverage gaps as well as premium factors which have made Auto Insurance specifically increasingly unaffordable through the implementation of custom packages laden with different discounts to help offset the costs.

Call me at 619-938-3123 or email me for a consultation jmilber@farmersagent.com

Facebook My Business Page

Get A Quote Here!

Comments